Altami Studio is software for controlling cameras and analyzing images.
Possibilities of software:
- controlling different types of digital cameras;
- receiving images from digital cameras in real time;
- autocapture with indicated time lengths;
- individual settings for each camera;
- automatic adjustment of white balance;
- calibration for different capture conditions with the possibility of saving calibrations;
- automatic objects search;
- saving results of work in different formats;
- comprehensive set of instruments for objects measuring and analysis;
- saving camera settings and calibration into the project file;
- possibility to connect external libraries for automatic analysis of images depending on requirements for a special method;
- automatic saving of current settings, open documents, and windows (saving of session).
Analysis of image elements is carried out with the help of special instruments which allow to measure:
- linear size;
Set of instruments allows to measure lengths of polylines and areas of rectangular, oval, and polygonal image elements.
Results of measurements are shown directly at the image. Besides, additional information can be shown at the image. All results can be saved in form of the project of the application or in any popular graphic format.
Below there is a list of system requirements for a personal computer necessary for successful work of the application. In case if the characteristics of the computer do not correspond with the requirements, the stable work of the application cannot be guaranteed.
- operating system Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (architectures х86 and х64); operating system Linux: Alt Linux, Open Suse 11.3, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and later versions; operating system Mac OS X 10.6. Probably, the application shall work in operating system Windows 2000 SP4, but it has not been tested in this system. The application has been tested in operating systems with default settings, using themes created by third parties as well as any tweakers (applications for realization of undocumented opportunities of operating system) may lead to unstable work of the application;
- Intel processor with timing frequency from 2 HGz, it is recommended to use dual core Intel processor with bit-timing frequency from 1,6 HGz; it is possible to use processor from other producers with similar productivity;
- short-term memory 1 GВ, recommended volume of short-term memory — 2 GB and more;
- display resolution — 1024х768, recommended — 1280х1024 and higher; graphic adapter should support TrueColor mode (24 or 32 bits for pixel);
- for work with cameras it is necessary to have a free USB-port on a separate USB-hub for each camera.